Gradute student vs. world


So you're here. You got into business school and you also just mortgaged yourself for the rest of your life - just to get this fancy degree on your resume. Now what?

PRESSURE!

FIND A JOB.

Not any job. You need a good job. You need a good job that can pay off your student-mortgage (dont forget the student-mortgage). And you're in San Fransisco, land of the thousand startups and tech companies. A tech job would probably be a good idea.

So this is me anyway. Luckily I have at least 8 months (actually, lets make that 6) to get a decent job once I graduate from my fancy Masters degree. But I am actually really excited about it - and I wanna share what I learn with you guys.

This blog will cover some aspects of a graduate student's search in the vast land of tech companies, where you are competing against clever Asian people with 3 different degrees in computer science.

Stay tuned!




You Might Also Like

2 comments